Do you need your own personal Welder Qualification?
Do you work on numerous worksites and need transferable welder qualifications?
With your own personal welder qualification you can use this across worksites.
In 2016 WorkSafe Victoria issued a directive that all relevant duty holders should ensure works are conducted in accordance with the specifications and compliance with the codes.
To comply you will need to complete
- A welder qualification test to comply with the appropriate welding procedure specification, codes and standards and have this witnessed by a qualified welding Inspector
- The required Macros (depending on the weld procedure), which are sent off for testing and take approx 1 week for the results
If you are compliant you will receive
- a qualification and welding procedure for welding compliance with Australian and International codes
- relevant documentation which you can use as compliance to the given code
- a wallet sized card with your photo and relevant qualification
COST : $500 plus GST for Test (1-4 hours) (minimum 2 people)
MACROS : $150 per test
For all your Welder Qualification requirements Melbourne contact us on 0414 709 666 or complete the online expression of interest.